Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We need to talk

I think those are four of the worst words that you'd want to hear from your partner... or from your boss :P


This strip it's a three-time keep on trying thing;

Keep on trying these Peta and Wolf comic strips. I like the idea and how they look together, and I have a long list with jokes, situations and strips to do.

Keep on trying that damn-kinda-machine-graphic-tablet... It's hard for me to find the good lines in the inking with the tablet, and I don't like the finish at all... I still prefering the pens and the handy drawing of tout la vie, but I think it's interesting to keep on working on it... Let's see :P

And keep on trying to improving my bad, bad, really bad english... Google Translator, you don't help a s%$t!

Cheers!!
>> ALSO IN SPANISH! [click here!]

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment